Dbsk moroccan fanclub
welcome in our forum! please register, or if you are already member please login! thank you ^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dbsk moroccan fanclub
welcome in our forum! please register, or if you are already member please login! thank you ^^
Dbsk moroccan fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD

2 posters

Go down

Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD Empty Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD

Post by rima_yunjae Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 am

Konnichiwaaa ^^
the same topic but now about japanese dramas Very Happy
are u watch japanese drama this days!!
which the last drama r u watched !!
umm.. for me the last japanese drama i've seen its Aiba Masaki's drama " My girl" I like it ;very sweet dorama like our Aiba chan XD

Synopsis

Masamune Kazama (Masaki Aiba) works as an assistant in a photo studio. He still cannot forget his ex-girlfriend Yoko Tsukamoto (Yuka) who left him six years ago. One day, Masamune receives the disheartening news that love of his life has died, and even more shocking, Yoko has a five year old daughter that is also Masamune's daughter. The young girl Koharu will now move in with her father ...

Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD My-girl-tv-asahi
rima_yunjae
rima_yunjae
Admin
Admin

http://dbsk-morocco.purforum.com

Back to top Go down

Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD Empty Re: Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD

Post by miharu-chan Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:18 pm

wittiiiii aibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *died*

Its rmind me summer days! when I saw it with you sis for the secend time!!

this days , I am watching ichi rittoru no namida ( one liter of tears) for the 3rd time!!! its just because my friend wanted to see it and she dont like to see dramas alone! loool! and also because of the handsome sexy osaka boy ryo nishikido XD

Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD 1_Litre_of_Tears

This beautifully moving drama is based on the real-life struggles of a 15-year-old girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The script is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled “One Litre of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies in Japan alone. Fifteen year old Ikeuchi Aya was just a normal girl, soon to be high school student and daughter of a family who works at a shop that makes tofu. As time passed, unusual things started happening to Aya lately. She started falling down often and walks in a strange way. Her mother Shioka, takes Aya to see the doctor, and he informs Shioka that Aya has spinocerebellar degeneration - a terrible disease where the cerebellum of the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat. A cruel disease, as it does not affect the mind in the least. How will Aya react when told about her disease? And how will Aya live from now on?
miharu-chan
miharu-chan
vice admin
vice admin

Back to top Go down

Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD Empty Re: Which drama are you watching this days !!? XD

Post by rima_yunjae Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Oh!! I love this dramaaaaaaaaa <3
sexy osaka boy hhhh yeah u r right :p
rima_yunjae
rima_yunjae
Admin
Admin

http://dbsk-morocco.purforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down