Dbsk moroccan fanclub
welcome in our forum! please register, or if you are already member please login! thank you ^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dbsk moroccan fanclub
welcome in our forum! please register, or if you are already member please login! thank you ^^
Dbsk moroccan fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions+discussion (by *shisato*)

2 posters

Go down

suggestions+discussion (by *shisato*) Empty suggestions+discussion (by *shisato*)

Post by miharu-chan Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 am

this is *shisato*'s topic!!

Hi girls

I made this topic for general discussion ! ^^"
Every one can tell her notes and suggestions about the forum
So we will make it better and we will have more members

So, I have some suggestions to give you

- It will be better if the welcoming forum was the first one together with the rules of the forum !

- We have to make a forum for news only . The dicussion forum will be apart .

- We have to make a forum for download's topics . It will contain donwload links for albums, songs and live performances ... And another as a "Gallery" for pics and scans ...

- A little part (قسم ) for Asia in general will be fine too ... ( A forum for other Asian stars, a second for dramas/films/animes, and a third for Asian culture [traditions, languages] ...

- And finally "un espace détente " : a forum for games and another for members' talents (drawing, singing, graphism ...)

Sorry, there are many But all I want is making this forum better and well-known
I'm dreaming of our dear oppas seeing our forum It will be great if they knew that they have fans from a country called "Morocco ♥♥"

Waiting for your opinions
miharu-chan
miharu-chan
vice admin
vice admin

Back to top Go down

suggestions+discussion (by *shisato*) Empty Re: suggestions+discussion (by *shisato*)

Post by enigmaticma Mon May 23, 2011 12:30 am

yeah, i guess you can refer to Tohosomnia.net in the way to manage the forum
really, i like the way the forum is managed and protected
we can depart discussion to two part
part serious and part funny or light discussion it will be better specially that if we have ppl under 13...
enigmaticma
enigmaticma
new fan
new fan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum