Dbsk moroccan fanclub
welcome in our forum! please register, or if you are already member please login! thank you ^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dbsk moroccan fanclub
welcome in our forum! please register, or if you are already member please login! thank you ^^
Dbsk moroccan fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?!

5 posters

Go down

What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Empty What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?!

Post by *Shisato* Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:18 am

Hii unnies ?!
How are you ? Very Happy

I hope this is the right place to put this topic geek
OK Smile

Asian are so far from us, they have a different culture, they speak a language we don't even understand ...
And loving people so different from you isn't something that everybody can accept easily (I mean without irony in our case Mad )

So, the question is in the title rabbit
What do your family and friends think about your love for K-pop ?

Waiting for your answers Very Happy

*Shisato*
*Shisato*

Back to top Go down

What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Empty Re: What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?!

Post by rima_yunjae Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:23 pm

ummm for me all my friends and familly said that i'm crazy hhh and I live in my own world but some of them become fan because of me XD yeaah i'm happy What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin
but their words
does not change anything xd i'm always addicted to K-POP and also J-POP ^^
rima_yunjae
rima_yunjae
Admin
Admin

http://dbsk-morocco.purforum.com

Back to top Go down

What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Empty Re: What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?!

Post by miharu-chan Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:02 pm

for me, people said that I'm crazy ! Actuaslly I'm into jpop more that k pop, maybe because I knew jpop before the k pop, but I like also k pop '' dbsk and rain'' and k drama sojisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub !!! >> she is really crazy!

but some of them become fan because of me XD

I will tell you a secret : I knew jpop before my sister ''rima-yunjae'' and because of me she is now fan of asians tongue

some of my friends told me you want to go to china just because you like chinese ( they confuse japanese and koreans with chinese) all the time I say I dont like chinese!!! I like japanese and koreans!! and they say they looks the same!! ( oh my god!) they have to came to china If the dont know the difference !! Evil or Very Mad
miharu-chan
miharu-chan
vice admin
vice admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rima_yunjae Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I will tell you a secret : I knew jpop before my sister ''rima-yunjae'' and because of me she is now fan of asians tongue
hhhhhhhhhhh If u hear that u will think she knew them 1 year befor me XD but I was addicted in the same day lol because of Matsumoto Jun and ARASHI ^^
rima_yunjae
rima_yunjae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Shisato* Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:41 am

So your situations are like mine Mad
Everybody is always making fun of me What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_sad

Now I listen to music bchouiiiiia What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_geek and when someone comes I stop it What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_mad

" You are crazy, You live in the fiction, look at them they are like girls, why do you like them ?! " AAARRRGGHH What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_evil What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_evil
I'm sick of this sentences What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_sad

but some of them become fan because of me XD yeaah i'm happy
Yeeess , me too ! 3dit 3 friends What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_lol What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_lol One of them acts as she doesn't like them, but sometimes we suprise her singing : Lalalalala héé ! (SS501's a song calling for you ) What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_lol

And in the end of the year, the English teacher brought us some English songs, so we gave her the international version of Hug and the students liked it What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin

i'm always addicted to K-POP and also J-POP ^^
Actuaslly I'm into jpop more that k pop, maybe because I knew jpop before the k pop,

OMG What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin I feel that everybody started with Japan What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin Me tooo !!
I started liking Japanese when I was in the fifth class What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin 4 years ago What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin Because of "Slam Dunk" a manga for which i was crazzzyyy What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_lol What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_lol Its song was greaaat What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin
But i liked only anime songs and then I moved to Visual Kei What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_smile Naitomea is my favourite group ! I loved them for a while and now !! FORZA K-POP !! What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_lol What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_lol

some of my friends told me you want to go to china just because you like chinese ( they confuse japanese and koreans with chinese) all the time I say I dont like chinese!!! I like japanese and koreans!! and they say they looks the same!! ( oh my god!) they have to came to china If the dont know the difference

Yes, you're right What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_mad Every "mjbbed" is a "chinwi" for Moroccan What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_evil What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_mad
But to be honest, me too I can't tell the difference between Korean, Japanese and Chinese What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_redface What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_geek
Ahh wait , Korean are the most handome What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_redface What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin

Thank you Karima & Maryem unnies What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin What do your family & friends think about your passion for ♥ K-pop ♥ ?! Icon_biggrin

Annyeong ♥️ ^_^
*Shisato*
*Shisato*

Back to top Go down

Post by xxJunsuxx Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 pm

to tell you the truth my parents think im mad so do my brothers but my sisters agree with me its the best!
xxJunsuxx
xxJunsuxx
new fan
new fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dbsk till the end Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:35 am

ya shit me too iget sick always why u love them why they said chinwi but isaid nooo they are koreans koreans
mom always why are u loving this guys iget sick but iwill always love them none can change my mind

dbsk till the end
new fan
new fan

Back to top Go down

Post by rima_yunjae Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:42 am

yeaah! we will always love them <3
rima_yunjae
rima_yunjae
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dbsk till the end Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

ya alwauys keep the faith
we are much stronger we are incredible
so let's keep it

dbsk till the end
new fan
new fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum